Stephanie + Brian // San Francisco Wedding // Saints Peter & Paul Church // The Olympic Club
Stephanie + Brian
So excited to share this classic San Francisco wedding held during the warmth of the holiday season! Stephanie and Brian met at work and the rest history. I won't go into too much detail because no one can tell their story better than Stephanie's sisters and dad. Seriously press play for some of the best speeches I have EVER HEARD. #speechgoals
So many thoughtful details went into this wedding. Brian is an aspiring Brewmaster with dreams of opening his own brewery very soon! He brewed beer specially for his wedding! I really hope NuptiALE will be regular fixture on the menu because I will probably be his number one customer. Other details include:
- The entire wedding is San Francisco themed as that is where they met and fell in love.
- Brian's mom painted the table and escort cards (all landmarks that mean something to the couple).
- An easel that held the welcome sign belonged to Stephanie's Grandpa.
- Stephanie's Grandmother's biscotti was served for dessert.
- A close friend played the violin as Stephanie walked down the aisle with her dad.
- Menus and programs were designed by Stephanie's cousin.
- The Olympic Club is personal spot: Stephanie's dad and sisters went to father daughter dances there while growing up.
- Stephanie's Grandparents got married at Sts. Peter and Paul and her dad was also baptized there
Stephanie also told me that her Great grandparents got married on November 29, 1914 ...They got married 101 years later almost to the day!
An amazing wedding and an amazing couple.
Meet Stephanie + Brian!#happilywedwards